Ooooh, I've been slackin on my blog. So, still trippin off of HWSNBN. Apparently, he's ignoring me and being a punk. Sigh. A Jill Scott song so applies here.
I'm really glad that summer is almost over!!!!! I have 1 more week of school left, and it's not even a full week. Homeward bound!!! Idk y I'm even writing this because I don't really have much to talk about.
I went to a pool party at my complex today and won stuff. Yay!!! I attempted to be more social and have my world coincide with others a bit more. Sadly, there were no men of my liking there, but I did meet some other ppl in the complex. I also went to salsa night in the park. Yay, for effort. I'm trying, but it's a daily struggle to not talk myself out of things. I'm still trying to get the nerve to go to a club/bar by myself. Difficult because I don't drink, and I'm comfortable going with at least 1 other person to talk to. I guess I'll see if I can work on that one.
I feel like my life is less in shambles. Yesterday, I reorganized the closet, and it looks fab. I also got some new accessories and tried my hand at plucking/arching my eyebrows. Haha. I think they may be a bit too thin, but not bad. So, I was feelin secksay today. Apparently, that vibe emanated from me b/c this guy was checkin me out. I could have sworn I've seen him b4 though and he's married (I spotted a ring). Maybe it's not the same guy? He was still turned around lookin after I was up the walkway (no doubt tryin to see if I have a booty. I don't.). I was tickled. I guess I really need to get up on my squats/lunges/whatever else makes booties bigger/lifted.
So ends the ramblings for today. Maybe I'll be back with some less silly stuff this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment