So...I don't think I've been in a good mood this whole week. I feel like I've been extra pissy. Maybe it's the weather or hormones. Hey, at least I'm not pregnant. LOL. But, anyway. Today at work, I was asked if I would want to transfer to a Jr. High. My response? No. I don't. I'm seriously aggravated by this because the reason for the transfer is because there are too many tutors at the school I'm at, and there isn't one who can tutor a specific question. My problem is that we had a person who could do the subj. they're short in, but they transferred him. So my question is, why am I possibly having to pay for your mistake? That was something that should never have been done in the first place seeing as how we have many new tutors, and he was a returning one. Sigh. Foolishness. Some of the kids are agging me as well. When did they stop teaching math in public schools? Children can't isolate variables anymore. UGH! I'm not that far removed from highschool, and that ish would not have happened when I was there. Then they have the nerve to roll eyes at me when I don't give them the answer. BOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment