Friday, October 2, 2009

Today was a good day

I've been so tired all. week. I know I'm tired when I'm in bed by 11:30/midnight. So, I wasn't looking forward to going to work today because I was so exhausted. I got there today and found out we had a GAME DAY!!! SCORE!!! So, we played games with the kids, and let me say, some of them are extra salty.

Tonight, the ex-roomie and I went out for happy hour buffet style. I am such a carb queen. This is why I can't lose weight. The mashed potatoes were ssoooooooooo good. So was the bread. And the pasta. Seeing a trend here? Anyway, I met a guy from St. Kitts, who said he was 35. I didn't believe him. He became my club stalker. I would really love to know though what it is about me that encourages the most ignorant face-2-face comments. Everything was fine until he started talking about "making love." First of all, I hate that phrase because it sounds so full of cheese. Then, to borrow from Erykah "how can we make love if u don't love me?"  Booooooo. Then this fool tells me he likes to eat. Sigh. I was too through.

Anyway, I had a good time. There was so much eye candy. *Swoon* Oh, and as usual, a going out story never fails to have some sort of hair molestation. This time, I was asked. The dude felt my hair and moaned. It was slightly hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment