I really should have posted this a few weeks ago as I've been 25 for almost weeks now. It's started out pretty interesting so far.
Like I said in the post before, I found out the ex died and was thinking about it on my b-day. That kinda dimmed the joy I felt at having my b-day. I'll miss him. Even though we weren't together, we were still friendly towards each other. I still tear up when I think about him.
B-day celebration commenced on the weekend. I actually had an exam that afternoon (yay for milestones!). I tried to figure out what to do that night, but forgot to RSVP for some places to go. I guess a part of me wasn't feelin' it, but I wanted to go out anyway just because. We didn't end up getting downtown until after 1, but (score!) it was time to fall back, so we got an extra hour. The club we went to was ugh, so we found a nice spot to people watch, eat, and drink margaritas. Oh, the foolishness we saw. 2 men getting arrested, trespassing costumes, great costumes, bar fight, people bustin asses, delicious men, full of themselves men. It was great. I'd do it again, and the pizza and 'ritas were good.
So, I've been talking to Grambling for about a month. I like him. Don't always like his moods, but he's cool. We laugh and chill. And cuddle (yes!). Well...Friday, I officially descended into hoedom. LOL. Mama would be shamed (but she doesn't know yet). I say all that, but I'm not really ashamed. It is what it is. I'm 25. Anyway, it wasn't planned, but it was certainly bound to happen.
1 month away from graduation! Hurrah!! Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment