Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where to begin...

Wow, I always seem to miss updating this appropriately. Hopefully, this won't be too long.

I FINALLY have gotten a chance to do play therapy in the schools as I was supposed to do. 1 month away from termination. Mixed feelings about this as it was supposed to have happened since September and it is now the middle of November. I was PISSED. I'm ok now. I think I just mentally said "f" it.

B-day came and went. Didn't hear from some of my so-called friends. Oh well. Not really eventful on the day of, though I found out the night before that my ex died unexpectedly a few days before. That was on my mind the whole day. I just couldn't imagine how he could be dead when we were just talking about him remembering my b-day a couple weeks before. I was sad about it, but not as sad as I would have been had we spoken more regularly.

One month until graduation!!! Can you say, "excited!!!" I got my cap and gown and all the other goodies. Yes!!!!

More updates to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment