This year has been rough for me, but I realized today that I really need to thank God for my blessings. It was touch and go for a while, and I didn't really recognize myself. One Sunday, it just all came out. I did the ugly cry and asked God for help because I knew I couldn't do it alone. I prayed, and He answered. I'm much better now than I was 4 months ago, and I am very thankful for that.
This may be a tad sacriligious and prob. shouldn't be in the same post, but I have to thank Grambling. I really think he is psychic because he popped back up this week and told me that I'm evil and did him wrong. To that, I say,
with a healthy side of
Boy, please! Yougottabekiddingmewitthatbullish! Anyway, I was really upset with myself for not saying my piece when I had the chance, so I most definitely said what I needed to this time. He got mad, I guess, and left. Oh, well. Sometimes it be's like that. So, a big thanks to Grambling for being himself and giving me the chance to get my feelings off my chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment