Apparently, I can't seem to update this blog more than once a month. Still looking for that grown folk money. Still no man...lol. Let me stop. I was just thinking today that I should go somewhere for b-day 26 because 25 has been kind of a shitty year for me. I'd really love to take a cruise, but it really depends on what my job is at the time. I promise I actually had something of value to write about, but I forgot whatever it was. Too many things going on in my head, so this is kind of stream of consciousness. And apparently I can't spell either. Sadness.
The guy I was dating, dubbed "Masseuse" by my friend, has dropped off the face of the earth. I can't really say that I'm bothered by it because I wasn't really sure that we were/are compatible anyway. It was different to actually date though. He was tryin hard to give me a full body massage, though. I was just trying to figure out where said massage would take place.
Grambling hasn't sent me anymore texts containing only a picture of himself. *insert eye roll* Now I really regret being the bigger person and not replying the way I wanted to. Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sometimes, acting like an adult sucks ass. F'er.
No comments:
Post a Comment