Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Thoughts

I wonder if celeb couples have ever pulled each other to the side and told the other, "You know, your newest project you just did is a HOT ass mess. You may want to rethink that." Maybe that's what contributes to their high divorce rate?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of one of Jay-Z and Beyonce's convos. Not because I'm fascinated, but I just don't know what they'd talk about. They don't seem to be equally yoked.

I need some people to realize that they are and sound ignorant and just shut the f up. Thank you.

I want some new booties. I thought I wanted boots, but it's almost warm outside, and booties can be worn year round.

Blogger is on some new ish tonight.

Can the thought of certain people make you itch?

WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO BE NICKI MINAJ? She's not even real! Ugh.

Why isn't Lil Wayne in prison yet? 8 root canals? I know rappers have to supply their own insurance, but damn fool. How the f do you let it get to you needing 8 root canals? You claim to have all this money but couldn't get your teeth fixed? Done. But, I guess it's kind of hard to find time to go to the dentist between gettin high, pimpin Drake, knockin up various women, writing incohesive/incoherent lyrics, and giving us the utter fuqqery that is Nicki Minaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment