These are the *uncensored* musings, ramblings, and sometimes quirks that come from inside my head but aren't always heard. Welcome to my bubble, hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I Hate You So Much Right Now (/Kelis)
He has permeated my heart, mind, and blog for too long. When I think of him, I seldom remember the good times and often think of the utter fuqqery that I allowed. It hurts. Not because he wasn't the one, but because I allowed him to slide on stuff that a few months before I never would have even entertained the thought of letting cross the threshold of my life. What was I thinking? Ugh. Utterr FAIL. So, this is the last post that will be written about him on this here blog. I've cried my tears and written my words, now I'm done. Hallelujah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment