These are the *uncensored* musings, ramblings, and sometimes quirks that come from inside my head but aren't always heard. Welcome to my bubble, hope you enjoy.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Neglect
I've come to realize that I've been neglecting a lot of things in my life lately. My blog, my room, my studying, my wellness. Last week, I had a thought that the state of my room could be a reflection of my state of mind. It was a mess. Clothes scattered, papers scattered, half done cleanings/unpackings. This is exactly how I felt/feel. Scattered. All over the place with half done notions of decluttering my mind. It sucks. I feel foggy, like I'm not doing anything I should be doing. I guess I'm really not. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm supposed to study for my licensing exam, and I have no motivation to do so. I need to get back on path. It's just hard sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment