Sunday, June 20, 2010

Psychic, and other stuff

This seemed to be the week of man foolishness. So, after the date I had on Friday, guess who sent me a text. *Sigh.* Grambling. I swear it's like they have special powers that tell them when an ex is now dating. Here's what killed me. He sent a picture. *Double Sigh.* I opened the text and had to pause for a minute. He can't be serious! A picture. Of him?! I really had to refrain from texting some ignorance back to him. How is it that after not speaking to someone for a month, you send a picture of yourself? I (period) Can't. 

The other guy...I have no name for him. I guess RG. He is a mess. So, I spoke to him sometime this week, and he really was trying to convince me to let him give me a full body massage. Um, really? He knows daggone well that's man code for foreplay. Negative (even though I really do need one). Then he spent like 15 min. trying to convince me it's not. Don't even get me started on "nature's gift." Madness. We'll see what happens with this. 

I went out by myself tonight. It was pretty cool. I intended to go one place, discovered I'm scared to drive downtown at night, and went somewhere else. Randomly, Dru Hill was there. Yay! I heard my favorites, I danced. Funny, story. I went to sit down outside and this lady told me to call her, but she said, "Call me, baby." I was like "ummmmm...I'm not into women." She said she had lost her phone. I was like what on earth! I swear how she said it sounded like she was trying to hit on me! Too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment